Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Teddy Roosevelt Sucks at Racing Theory


I started a new blog with Sean Flaherty called Flat Black Ops, where, being the conspiracy theorist that I am, I post a theory, and he, being the skeptic, follows it with a rebuttal about how I'm dead wrong.

While Sean has yet to respond to my first conspiracy theory (expect his response sometime this week), I thought you'd all enjoy it, especially Boss Hog.

It's the "Defeated Teddy Theory", and it's all about how Teddy has yet to win a race at the Washington Nationals' Presidents Races.

You can find it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you are redirecting from this blog that no one reads to another blog that no one reads. Good luck with that!

Anonymous said...

I apologize for acting like a woman's soccer player. You can cross post all you want. Just don't cross dress!

wagnerav said...

Please don't ostracize me!